Saturday 29 October “Let’s Make Your Own Halloween Costume!”
(for children of all ages who want to make a costume with their parents )
Halloween trick-or-treating is popular in Amsterdam too. Let’s make costumes together and have a fun Halloween! At the workshop you will be provided with colored plastic sheets, boxes, recycled containers, pompoms and other materials. I have some idea suggestions for your costume or you can design your own original costume. Even if you’ve no ideas yet you’ll be inspired by the material at the workshop!
10:30~12:00 or 1:00~2:30
@ Jacaranda Tree Montessori (Derde Schinkelstraat 33-A 1075 TK Amsterdam)
cost: €15 + € 15 for material p.p
(for second child €10 + €15 for material )
Language: English and Japanese
Costume suggestions for girls: (age suggestion / clothes you need to prepare)
1. Hula girl (2+ / simple color shirt and pants or leggings)
2. Lady bug (1+ / black top and pants or leggings )
3. Cookie sheet (4+ / simple color top and pants)
4. Mermaid (3+ / simple color top and pants or leggings )
5. Witch (3+ / black top and leggings)
Costume ideas for boys:
6. Robot (4+ / gray or black top and pants)
7. Construction worker (2+ / check shirt and jeans)
8. Viking (3+ / simple color top and pants)
9. Super Hero (3+ / striking color top and leggings)
10. Grow in the dark cape (1+ )
11.Your own design (bring your clothes you want to ware)
1. Send me an e-mail with your name and postal address. Please also mention which workshop (morning or afternoon) you want to attend.
2. You will receive an invoice
3. The registration is finished after your payment. Now you can choose which costume you want to make.
Please make your payments at least 4 days before the workshop so I can know the number of participants.
tel: 06 1010 2791